Foxworthy Supply Land Management Products
Star Hill Jawz Grabbing Tools
The Smarter Tool for Land Management
- JAWZ is a patented grabbing tool that works on any machine that utilizes a quick attach coupling system. JAWZ removes post and fence lines; eradicates unwanted vegetation and uproots trees; lifts and moves awkward objects and puts them down with precision; sets trees, rocks and posts; loads debris boxes and trucks; clears debris after storms; and performs demolition.
- Remove invasive trees, roots and all. JAWZ is more efficient than a shear, tree saw, or cutter because it doesn’t leave the roots in the ground. Good for the environment because you don't have to use any stump killing chemicals.
Precisely Move Rocks & Boulders
- The Super JAWZ fingers open up to 58 inches at the tips for easily moving and placing larger rocks and boulders. JAWZ allows you to carefully place the rocks where they are needed rather than just rolling them out of the bucket.
Remove Invasive Plants
- Wildlife managers across the U.S. are utilizing JAWZ to remove non-native invasive plants and brush such as: Tamarisk, Russian Olive, Autumn Olive, Buckthorn, Manzanita, Scotch broom, Honeysuckle, and many others.
Fence & Post Removal
- Easily remove embedded fence posts or t-stakes. JAWZ fingers are made from T-1 steel plate with robust construction throughout; the perfect tool for pulling up fence posts - skinny or thick.
- Clear debris after storms. Set shrubs for landscaping. Hold tree limbs for chain sawing. Load debris boxes. Perform demolition. Lift and move awkward objects and put them down with precision.
Jawz Video WMV (Windows Media WMV)
Jawz Video Quicktime (Quicktime MP4)
Super Jawz Video WMV (Windows Media WMV)
Super Jawz Video Quicktime (Quicktime MP4)
For Light and Heavy Duty Machines
- Designed tough for landscaping, demolition, construction, and land management tasks, the family of JAWZ grabbing tools greatly expands the usefulness of your compact utility loader, farm tractor, skid steer, excavator, or wheel loader. It will pay for itself quickly through increased productivity, labor savings, enhanced safety and greater overall efficiency.
Star Hill JAWZ grabbing tools work on all types of machines:
Compact Utility Loaders - The Mini JAWZ can be used on all compact utility loaders, which are also known as mini-skid steers.
Farm Tractors - The Standard JAWZ is available for use on tractors with a front mount quick attach system in the 40-100 horse power range. Also available for John Deere's unique quick attach system.
Skid Steers and All Terrain Loaders - The standard JAWZ is available for all universal quick attach skid steers and all terrain loaders.
Loaders - Use Standard JAWZ for smaller loaders with universal quick attach. Use Super JAWZ for larger loaders. The quick attach system is required.
Excavators - Use either Mini JAWZ or Standard JAWZ for small excavators. Use Super JAWZ for large excavators. A quick attach system is required for all excavators.
copyright Star Hill Solutions, Inc. 2009